People who want to sell their house feel overwhelmed due to the risks involved in it. With the emerging of cash buyers selling a house became faster and simple. It is one of the best options in many ways compared to a traditional sale or real estate market.
At Blue Sky properties, we buy houses in Central Kansas, Sedgwick County, and Wichita, at a fair price. All we do is just visiting the site, making cash offer, and closing the sale within 7 days.
About cash buyers
A cash buyer is either a company or a person who can purchase the house by paying cash. Many buyers depend on loans or other financing sources to buy a property, but cash buyers will have funds already. So, you are free from worries like red tape, bank approval, and others. A cash offer means no risk, fast closing time, and attractive offers.
When you have to consider a cash buyer
It is the most convenient option for those who are looking to sell their house faster. Many reasons provoke you to sell the house, they include
- Expired listing date or inability to sell the house
- Taking divorce and want to sell the property quickly
- Bankruptcy or filing a case
- Transfer from one place to another
- Looking to purchase another home
- Evict problem from tenants
- Vacant for a long time
- Expensive repairs and frequent damages or trash
Is a cash offer common?
- Yes, According to a 2018 report, cash sales accounted for more than a quarter of condo sales and individual homes throughout the country. Cash offers are very common during the situations like:
- The interest of the investor in the house
- The approach of the seller to a buyer for purchasing a house
- When the buyer is looking to withstand the competition
Advantages of choosing a cash buyer
You can enjoy many benefits by selling the house to a cash buyer such as reduced red tape, no closing costs or fees, and quick closing time. Moreover, many cash buyers don’t care about the home condition as they purchase the house in any shape.
In case your home is damaged or under renovation, you can sell it to them without making any changes. Also, they don’t require appraisal or inspection.
In addition to these, the sellers can improve their confidence levels, save money and time, reduce required documentation and paperwork.
Things to consider when opting for a cash buyer
Whether you want to sell the property fast or wait for some time. In case you can wait, then there are many chances to get more for the property.
In case you require money immediately, ask the cash buyer a few questions about equity, the option of mortgage refinancing, and others.
Cash offer sounds pretty exciting when you want to sell the house. Do research, gather information on the best cash buyers, choose the best one and consult today to make sure whether your home is eligible to get the cash offer or not.